Thursday, May 10, 2012

Just You v.2.0

I decided a while back that I was going to self-publish my first two books. All I need is a couple of book covers. My husband, who is good with that sort of thing, promised me he'd make them for me. He's super busy with work right now so while I wait, I've been going over my first book. It was written three years ago and damn, I've gotten better since then. I look at at what I've written and think OMG what was I thinking?? I do not want to put my name on this disaster and release it to the public just yet! So for the past few days I've been busy revising it and already, it's better. More of a plot, more emotion, tighter writing, more vivid personalities. It looks more like me now.

Hopefully, both books will be on the virtual bookshelves sometime this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!