Monday, January 5, 2015

Last Year, This Year, and Beyond




2014 was an exciting year in my writing life.


In February, I finished the manuscript I started during the 2013 National Novel Writing Month. The final product is a novel I'm very much proud of called ANY OTHER GIRL. You can read about it HERE.

In May, this happened:






In June, I started writing UNTIL NOW...my sixth book, my first New Adult, and the third book in my JUST YOU series.


In September, I saw this cover for the first time...




In October, UNTIL NOW was released and the cover for FAKING PERFECT was revealed on Barnes and Noble.


What's coming up in 2015?


  • All things FAKING PERFECT, which will be released on June 30 (but you can pre-order it right now!)
  • I'll write a new YA book, which will be different (and darker) than anything I've attempted before. I look forward to the challenge.
  • In the second half of 2015, I'll shift focus to ANY OTHER GIRL, which is due out in February 2016 with Kensington Publishing.
  • I'll continue on with this crazy, busy, wonderful ride called Full-Time Author.

I wish you all the best of luck in 2015!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!